A streamlined, bowhunting pack for overnight hunts.
We all know those hunters who obsess on minimalism -- a drilled out toothbrush with no handle, a 2 lb sleeping bag, a catfood can stove. And then we face a series of brutal uphills and get a little jealous. Join the light side with the PINTLER. It's a pared-down, narrow, weekend pack that carries several days worth of essentials, while maintaining the secret weapon of the OVERLOAD™ feature for the packout. It's built onto our Guide Light Frame™, so get comfortable with your ultralight self.
- The Guide Light Frame™ is a rigid yet dynamic frame system that moves with you. With lightweight carbon fiber stays that flex with your body to comfortably carry heavy loads, it also features heavy-duty compression straps and load lifters to stabilize the load. It also features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten and with patented features and construction methods, the waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips.
- OVERLOAD™ feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- 3-ZIP design for rapid and complete access to gear
- Bow and rifle carry via compression straps
- Side stretch-woven pockets for tripod feet or bottles
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Four internal pockets for organization
- Available in GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Subalpine pattern to seamlessly add another layer of superior gear to your system
- 500D CORDURA® fabric and YKK® zippers
- OVERLOAD™ feature
- Durable TPU coated Nylon in abrasion-prone areas