- Weight - 5lb 10oz. on Medium Xcurve, bag only weighs 2lb 10.88oz.
- 6,400 cubic inch main bag
- 4,750 cubic inch bivy-mode
- Full center zip for access to the main bag
- 4 external side pockets
- 150+ pound load rating (check Design page for load rating info)
- Hydration compatible
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Belt attachments
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
WAIST BELT SIZES
Small 28" - 30"
Medium 31"- 36"
Large 37" +
The Sky Talus 6900 is a full feature pack designed to blend light weight design with increased access and organization. A 6,400 cubic main bag with 500 cubic inch lid, the Sky Talus has 4 external side pockets. The two large side pockets have full length, heavy-duty #10 zippers with dual sliders for quick access to spotting scope and items needed quickly on the trail. Each side pocket is offset away from the frame to allow tripod or rifle carry without inhibiting the pocket function or access. The lower external side pockets are open-top for carrying a water bottle, tripod, or other gear on the side of the pack.
The Sky Talus has 4 Swing Out pocket attachments just under the 33” full-length main bag zipper. There are also attachment points for camp pockets on the back interior panel. The Sky Talus can be converted to a 4,000 cubic inch day/bivy pack and is load shelf compatible to add another 2,500+ cubic inches for larger loads. From day hikes using minimal volume, to extended trips using 8,000+ cubic inches, the Sky Talus will deliver added organization and function while being easily convertible in the field to fit the pack volume needed on any given day.